Monday, June 02, 2008

OT WITHDRAWAL!!

Just had a chat with Dabo in the bar. We both crawled in around the same time --- gasping, choking and exhausted from our long journeys trying to find a way in --- and had drinks while deciding who to blame for the shutdown.

We formed a committee which decided that Bill Clinton is responsible. Dabs voted to blame Hillary, and I voted to blame Obama, so we compromised and decided to blame Bill.

We also decided to have a meeting tomorrow in the bar if RTVW is still not up on Monday. Interestingly, Dabs and I took completely different roads to the bar, and ended up in the same place but at different addresses.

Dabs got to the bar at www.survivorblows.com/chat

And I was at "http://chat.realitytvworld.com/chat/"

Weird, eh?

So, if you're going through withdrawals, try to get in to the bar tomorrow nightish and we can drinque those symptoms away!

*headbutts*

12 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

Thanks, Friskers! Another chat room that OTers used to visit when the RTVW bar was down was:
http://www.myinfochat.com/ and we went to the "government" room.

You can't believe all that I've accomplished around the house with RTVW down!

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

I want to add that I hope you visit blogland more often. You'd be such a fun asset to the group!

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger frisky said...

I'm definitely going to do the blog thing more often, Puff! I can't believe that all this time you guys have had...LIVES!! :o

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger dabo said...

Weird, huh. Longest I remember being so down, a serverbot confused survivorblows with the original survivorsucks and dismantled the site. I feel so ancient.

Oh, frisky, let's not ignore the other prospect:

mattben moved the island.

:D

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

Your link works; in fact I tried it earlier today by going to http://www.survivorblows.com/survivorblows/ and I clicked on live chat.
Nobody was there then either. Dabo's link takes me to comiccrawlers.com

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

Dabo, does this mean that survivorsucks is gone?

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger dabo said...

Honestly, it seems like a server issue to me. Mole ads, follow the Mole ads. :D

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger dabo said...

The original Ssucks has been gone for ages, the ones now are alsorans who stole the name for the fame.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Zombs said...

How can they be down when The Mole returns tonight!!!!

I saw on a Lost site(Dark UFO) that the Houston server had a fire and I think that is where RTVW is hosted. Over 700,000 websites are down on the internet. I beleive this has happened before!

Thanks for the info Frisque!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger dragonflies said...

Thanks for letting us know about tonight Kitty! Hobbs and I were in there for a while, and Moonie joined us for a short time as well. Hobbs got in the way Dabo did, and I got in the way Frisque did, isn't that even curiouser and curiouser?

Someone posted about the Houston fire in the trivia game area as well. Both AyaK & Bebo posted there, and neither could get in either.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

THIS is what it takes to get you to update? Sheesh.

*smooch* to Dabo & Frisky. I vote this has something to do with Smooth.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger frisky said...

LOL @ weltek. :)

Yeah, I know, the servers should 'splode more often. I'm getting to know lots about my friends! Thank goodness you keep your blogs updated! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home