Wednesday, May 23, 2007

FAWK!!

I can't count the number of times in a day I say it.

FAWWWWK!!

I had to googlefy when I signed into my blog. MY blog!! I'm told that my current blog isn't good enough, so I have to go through all these changes. Fine.

Enter the email address, name, etc., get to the stupid "type this word" thingie, and FAWWWK!! It didn't work. Do it again, get a new pretend word, hit enter and FAWWWK!! I forgot to accept the terms of the agreement.

And now, I forget why I came here.

So, I pondered over my messages from my last post, visions of bubblebars dancing in my head, and then checked out some of my old stuff.

Geez, I thought, what a whiney bitch.

So, I thought I should post something happy, but I had such a bad experience just trying to get into the damn blogger, that the only thing I'm thinking right now is FAWWWK!!

Sometimes you've just got to say it.

They should name a bath bomb "FAWK." They could pretend it means "For All Woman Kind" or something stupid like that, and only us cool kids would be in the know. Kind of like that FCUK perfume.

Instead of whispering my troubles into a little hole, I could just strip down and then scream out across the rooftops "FAWWWK!!" and then pitch the bomb in the tub and watch it fizzle away.

3 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Fantastic idea.

I bought some FCUK perfume in England, but it says "French Connection" on the label; only FC, no UK.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

A Fawking post from Frisky!

I bet you have something interesting to say about how you don't post enough on OT. Because you don't.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh FAWK! Friskers actually updated! w0w! :O

 

Post a Comment

<< Home