Thursday, October 28, 2004

Bad Moon Rising

Well, I should have known. Since I posted my jovial "This is ME!!" idiocy a couple of days ago, every thing that could go wrong has gone wrong. Keep positive? Fvck off. (And I mean that in the nicest way, of course).

Male kitten's pneumonia hasn't improved after his week of treatment with an antibiotic. He's been given another antibiotic and he's having an x-ray tomorrow. He's allergic to penicillin. No school or daycare all week. He missed his school pictures and the Halloween parties. Poor kitten. :(

My boss continues to be a fvcking imbecile, but that's not out of the ordinary.

My thumb isn't healing. Probably because I'm banging it against a keyboard 20 hours a day. It hurts like hell. It keeps opening up and bleeding.

I stepped on a "man" from the game "Sorry." It was sitting on the living room floor and I just came down on it hard. Didn't even see it. I screamed, so of course female kitten had to get out of bed for the fifteenth time. Then I spilled my rye and coke.

My headache and neckache and shoulder ache live on.

But then one of my brilliant OT friends suggested that there is actually a REASON for all this whining and complaining and bitching. The moon! Full moon + eclipse = two full moons = double the bad mood and disconnected feeling. My OT friends are brilliant indeed!

Of course, I didn't research any of this, because it was such a neat explanation and I didn't want to risk ruining it. It may be true, but if it's not, I don't want to know about it.

This week has been hell. No more lunar eclipses until 2007? Excellent! Good riddance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home